We will help you to select the most appropriate flag for your yacht's unique requirements. We work with yacht registration experts to recommend the best solution for each yacht, taking into account your personal objectives and providing sound advice on the benefits of particular countries.
Which flag you choose to fly depends on many factors, of which your personal and commercial circumstances will be the drivers. All of these should be taken into consideration from the start, in combination with choosing the most suitable ownership domicile. Important issues include:
- relevant personal factors, such as the nationality of the beneficial Owner and their tax residency
- the intended use of the vessel (private versus commercial)
- the technical characteristics
- future plans for the yacht, such as resale, heritage or donation.
Benefits of using OCEAN Management
We are experienced in all aspects of yachting, providing independent advice that is focused on your needs. We are in close contact with all of the major yacht registration administrations and marine corporate service providers within each jurisdiction.
Yacht registration services
- Assessment of your requirements; flag selection in combination with a suitable company domicile.
- Commercial code compliance (SOLAS, MCA LY 1, LY 2 and others) of yachts.
- Registration of yachts under various administrations based on your needs (British Registry, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Isle of Man, Malta, Bahamas, Bermuda, St. Vincent and Grenadines, Marshall Islands, Antigua and others).