How do we collect your information?
We collect information about you in various ways, for example, when you contact us via this website or subscribe to receive our newsletter.
What information do we collect?
- registration data (name, mailing address, e-mail address, mobile telephone number or other number)
- data on your use of this website including IP address and browsing behaviour
- any other information that you provide to us
How do we use your information?
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us
- to seek your views or comments on the services we provide
- to notify you of changes to our services
- to send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events
- to respond to your comments, questions and requests
- to monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with our services
Who has access to your information?
Ocean Independence and its subsidiaries are the sole owner of the information collected on this website. Other than for specific purposes as agreed with the user, any information so collected is used for legitimate interests only and may be accessed, corrected or erased at any time on a case-by-case basis upon request.
Third Party Service Providers working on our behalf: We may pass your information to our third party service providers, agents subcontractors and other associated organisations for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf (for example to send you mailings). However, when we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own direct marketing purposes. We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, unless we are required to do so by law, for example, by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime.
Links to other websites
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site.
How you can access and update your information
If any of the information we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date or you wish to access a copy of the information we hold about you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
Ocean Independence AG
CH 8700 Küsnacht / Zürich
Alternatively, you can telephone +41 44 390 25 75.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information Ocean Independence hold about you.