Our expert view
Everytime we sail into port, everbody knows, oh, that's the MALTESE FALCON.
First class crew.
Plenty of watertoys.
Features in full
- Gym / exercise equipment
- Swimming pool / deck Jacuzzi
- Jet ski / waverunner
- 1 x 9.8m Pascoe tender with cabin and 2x240hp engines
- 1 x 9.8m Pascoe open tender with 360hp engine
- 1 x 4.3 Castoldi Jet tender with 130hp engine
- 2 x Laser Sailing Dinghys
- 2 Yamaha FX 1100
- Wave Rider (3 person)
- Diving Equipment (8 sets)
- Water Skis
- 1 x Wakeboard and tows (inlcuding Banana Boat)
- 2 x Windsurfer with many sails
- Seabobs, Waterslide and Critter free pool
- 2 Standup Paddleboards
- Snorkel Gear
- Fishing equipment
- 2 Steam pods
- 1 x treadmill
- 1 x orbital machine
- 1 x stationary bike
- Dumb bells
LOWER DECK: the full beam master with king berth, includes a separate full beam dressing room and private gym with treadmill, exercise bike, elliptical trainer and hand weights.
UPPER DECK AFT: The VIP stateroom is located on of the bridge and includes a queen size bed and a private cockpit area.
BELOW DECKS : are four additional guest suites that can convert into two enormous VIP suites each with his/her heads. These staterooms have queen beds.
A single point of contact
Your journey starts the moment you contact us
From the first enquiry to the final goodbye, our goal is to support you throughout the entire yacht charter experience. As soon as you contact us, you will be introduced to your own dedicated consultant who will be on hand to answer all your questions, from the moment you first get in touch until after you’ve returned home.