Is yacht charter right for me?
Incomparable luxury, complete privacy and 7-star service
If you seek breath-taking surroundings, total freedom, complete privacy and incomparable luxury – then yacht charter is likely right for you. Chartering a yacht allows you to relax at your own pace in a destination of your choice, whilst enjoying fine dining, seven-star service and luxury accommodation - all entirely personal to you.
No other holiday allows you to experience so many unique and exclusive destinations, enabling you to wake up to a different view every day from the comfort of your own private hotel. With your own dedicated charter consultant, you can leave all the details to us - all you need to do is relax and enjoy.
What you can expect
A step by step guide to yacht charter
Choose your destination
Whether you have a specific destination in mind or are looking to be inspired, our specialist charter consultants can guide and advise you with this important first step in planning your yacht charter experience.
From budget and type of yacht to number of guests and on board facilities, understanding your requirements is of course key to crafting you the perfect holiday. We will consider everything from your preferred ambience to on board activities and shore-side excursions.
Find the perfect yacht
Our mission is to deliver you the ultimate yacht charter experience and matching you with the ideal yacht is an essential ingredient. We will take into account factors such as the crew, facilities, cruising areas, tech and toys to identify a shortlist of yachts for your consideration.
Yacht charter etiquette
Before embarking on your charter, feel free to ask your consultant as many questions as you need to understand what to expect. While each yacht is different, there are some general rules to ensure your charter runs both smoothly and safely.
- To protect the decks, shoes for ashore should not be worn onboard. Soft deck shoes are acceptable, but many guests choose to relax barefoot while onboard
- If you wish to travel with your pet, please ensure you have advised your charter consultant so that they can find you a suitably pet-friendly yacht
- If possible, pack in soft luggage bags or check in advance how many cases can be stowed, as space for large, hard cases can be limited
- In most cases, smoking is not permitted inside the yacht for safety reasons. While many yachts operate a policy of smoking permitted on deck only, please check with your consultant on the rule of your chosen yacht
- While customary, the crew's gratuity is entirely a matter for your personal discretion. If you are satisfied with the level of service received on board, we would suggest an amount of 10%–20% of the charter fee to be given to the captain to be split equally among the crew