Our expert view
Modern interior with a stylish elevator which runs through all decks. VIP and Owner’s stateroom are nearly same size.
Two full width master suites on main and upper deck.
Enormous deck space, all decks can be reached via a wheel chair accessible glass elevator.
Fly bridge with Jacuzzi, main deck with gym and lower deck with sauna & beach club.
Features in full
- Gym / exercise equipment
- Beach club
- Zero speed stabilizers
- Swimming pool / deck Jacuzzi
- Sauna / steam room
- Jet ski / waverunner
- 6.20m Castoldi jet tender 21, 260 HP with inboard engine, equipped with sound equipment & Fusion radio to which the guests can connect any device via Bluetooth. Tender is also equipped with sunshades
- RSQ rescue boat for 6 people, 25 HP
- 2 x Yamaha VXS wave runner (3-seater)
- 2 X F5 Sea-bobs
- 1 x monoski
- 1 x waterskis
- 1 x waterskate
- 1 x donut
- Eclipse Aqua Jump 150 Trampoline
- Water Whoosh Mat 20'
- 1 x Di Blasi electric motorbike
- 2 x Gocycle electric bikes (new in 2018)
MAIN DECK: Full-beam master suite with king-size bed, lounge area, desk, TV and walk-in closet. En suite with Jacuzzi tub, jet shower, sink, towel warmer, toilet and bidet.
CABIN DECK: Portside and starboard VIP stateroom with double bed, work desk, TV (32”), two closets and en suite with shower, sink, toilet and bidet.
Portside and starboard staterooms with two single beds - starboard convertible into double bed - and en suite.
A single point of contact
Your journey starts the moment you contact us
From the first enquiry to the final goodbye, our goal is to support you throughout the entire yacht charter experience. As soon as you contact us, you will be introduced to your own dedicated consultant who will be on hand to answer all your questions, from the moment you first get in touch until after you’ve returned home.