ASOLARE for charter
Our expert view
A popular yacht for luxury sailing charters, with a fantastic Captain who has a real can-do attitude with guests.
The best of ASOLARE
Spacious accommodation including a full-beam master complete with his & hers offices and deck access to the aft cockpit.
Hodgdon's skilled carvers produced unique sculptures and hundreds of individually hand-carved sea motifs decorations.
The hull and frames of ASOLARE were made from more than 600-yr-old Douglas fir and 300-yr-old western red cedar tree.
Features in full
- Novurania 5.5m rib with 115hp Yamaha (new 2020)
- Zodiac 15hp outboard 4m (crew tender)
- Water-skis (one set double)
- 2 stand up Paddle Boards (inflatable)
- Snorkelling Gear
- Fishing Gear (2 x Trawling Rods off the back of the boat)
- Inflatable T-Wall (sailing dingy)
- 2 inflatable tender towed doughnut that can hold 3 people.
- 2 Full sets of dive gear (rendezvous diving only)
- 2 small seabobs
The two twin guest staterooms forward, one of which has a Pullman berth, have en suite showers.
A fourth "nanny" cabin has been converted into a double bed measuring 223cm by 164cm. It can host children or a couple that will then either share a head with the Master suite or one of the twin cabins forward.
A single point of contact
Your journey starts the moment you contact us
From the first enquiry to the final goodbye, our goal is to support you throughout the entire yacht charter experience. As soon as you contact us, you will be introduced to your own dedicated consultant who will be on hand to answer all your questions, from the moment you first get in touch until after you’ve returned home.
Ready to start?