Our expert view
Climb the Grand Crow's nest - the ideal place for whale watching or enjoying a champagne sun set.
Scuba equipment - unlimited fills and a large range of water toys.
Her own 40 ft chase boat for fishing and diving.
Timeless styling, beautiful furnishings and sumptuous throughout.
Features in full
- Gym / exercise equipment
- Zero speed stabilizers
- Ice class
- Swimming pool / deck Jacuzzi
- Jet ski / waverunner
- BELUGA operates with her own 40ft Assegai-built chaseboat fully equipped for all types of fishing, scuba, snorkelling which is included in the standard charter fee (MV MINKE) * Subject to full weekly charter fee or as otherwise agreed *.
- • TENDERS
- 2 x Tenders 4.3m Swift Mirage RIB 60hp
- • WATERSPORTS
- 2 x brand new F5 Seabobs (4 power levels)
- 1x Waterskis, 1x wakeboard, donut, banana
- 2 x inflatable SUP
- 1 x Foam Floating Lilypad
- 1 x 2 Person Sea Biscuit
- 1 x Knee board
- Jacuzzi (6 pax)
- Watersports Protection Helmets
- 4 x Pool Noodle Flotation devices
- Scuba equipment including 14 x shorties wetsuits (adults and children), 12 x masks and snorkels, 12 x pairs of fins
- Stinger suits with boots and hoods (full cover)
- Impact vests
- • DIVING
- The Owner's wife is a very avid diver (up to 4 dives a day)
- Diving gear including dive compressor with unlimited tank fills (additional equipment can be hired)
- 12 x BCDs (buoyancy control device)
- 16 x Bottles
- 10 x Octopus Rigs
- Dive instructor required for diving charters: approx. $400-$500 AUD per day (Far North Queensland) 00 flights. Accommodated in a guest cabin OR on the chase-boat.
- The cost of a dive guide can vary on availability and location of the charter.
- Dive guides to be quoted on an enquiry basis.
- •Various fishing equipment for trolling, bottom dropping and casting.
- •Beach set up equipment e.g. gazebo, beach chairs, Webber BBQ and fire torches.
- •Beach cricket set/frisbees
- Gopro and drone
- 1 x Chaseboat included in full weekly charter, with her dedicated crew (Captain and Deckhand). Fuel comes out of the APA.
- Delivered in October 2017, the 40ft Assegai is a custom-built express-style sports cruiser. MINKE is exclusively dedicated to BELUGA.
- She boasts a Seakeeper stabilization gyro which limits sea sickness and wave motion!
- She also employs the Twindisc express joystick system which smoothly and simultaneously actuates and controls engines, transmissions, propellers and thrusters, which can hold the vessel in any fixed position, crab the boat diagonally or straight sideways
- Divers’ platform with built-in stern thruster, removable diver’s ladder with teak treads and duckboard with laid teak on top of the platform.
- The new MINKE accommodates 1 skipper and 1 Dive Master/Deckhand.
- Sleeping Configuration: 3 berths within the saloon area (inside with A/C ) plus two further berths in the open bridge area (if required, undercover with clears).
- MINKE can be towed behind BELUGA.
- Optionally available (at additional cost) alongside BELUGA, ZULU is a 54ft Assegai, custom built game fishing vessel launched late 2014.
- ZULU is the most technologically advanced game boat to hit the waters of Australia thus far.
- Fishing configuration: She boasts a Seakeeper gyro, Furuno omni-directional sonar, three wetfaced keel mounted transducers connected to the new Furuno chirp sounder system as well a Furuno 1150 sounder with a widebeam transducer. Zulu also features the Tw
- Watch the amazing video of BELUGA on the Great Barrier Reef: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3LVZGocRT0
2 x Double with splitting partition to convert beds in 2 x single
2 x Twin with Pullman
A single point of contact
Your journey starts the moment you contact us
From the first enquiry to the final goodbye, our goal is to support you throughout the entire yacht charter experience. As soon as you contact us, you will be introduced to your own dedicated consultant who will be on hand to answer all your questions, from the moment you first get in touch until after you’ve returned home.
Ready to start?