BELUGA for charter
Our expert view
Climb the Grand Crow's nest - the ideal place for whale watching or enjoying a champagne sun set.
The best of BELUGA
Scuba equipment - unlimited fills and a large range of water toys.
Her own 40 ft chase boat for fishing and diving.
Timeless styling, beautiful furnishings and sumptuous throughout.
Features in full
- Gym / exercise equipment
- Zero speed stabilizers
- Ice class
- Swimming pool / deck Jacuzzi
- Jet ski / waverunner
- • TENDERS
- 2 x Tenders 4.3m Swift Mirage RIB 60hp
- 00 FLYING CUTLASS, an 8.4m tender jet boat – perfect for snorkelling, fishing, diving and exploration (Note - this is NOT available for charters outside of Australia)
- Scuba equipment including:
- 10 x scuba diving sets
- Stinger suits with boots and hoods (full cover)
- 14 x shorties wetsuits (adults and children), 12 x masks and snorkels, 12 x pairs of fins
- 1x XS tusa selene
- 2x S tusa liberator e II
- 2x M mares prestige
- 1x L mares prestige
- 1x L mares prime- not weight integrated
- 1x Xl mares prestige
- 1x Xl subgear accent- not weight integrated
- All aqualung Calypso primary and alternate
- 1x tusa element computer with compass
- 1x tusa element computer
- 4x Aqualung i300c computer
- Reef fishing gear
- 2 x stand-up paddle boards
- 12 x snorkelling sets (wetsuits, snorkels, masks, fins, stinger suits
- 2 x seabobs F5
- 1 x foam floating lilypad
- 1 x 2 person sea biscuit
- 1 x wakeboard
- 1 x set of water skis
- 1 x knee board
- Inflatable and towable toys
- Water sports protection helmets and impact vests
- Dive instructor required for diving charters: approx. $700 AUD per day (Far North Queensland) Inclusive of all Dive gear
- Dive guides to be quoted on an enquiry basis.
- The cost of a dive guide can vary on availability and location of the charter.
- Crew quarters do NOT have spare berths.
- •Beach set up equipment e.g. gazebo, beach chairs, Webber BBQ and fire torches.
- •Beach cricket set/frisbees
- Watch the amazing video of BELUGA on the Great Barrier Reef: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3LVZGocRT0
2 x Double with splitting partition to convert beds in 2 x single
2 x Twin with Pullman
A single point of contact
Your journey starts the moment you contact us
From the first enquiry to the final goodbye, our goal is to support you throughout the entire yacht charter experience. As soon as you contact us, you will be introduced to your own dedicated consultant who will be on hand to answer all your questions, from the moment you first get in touch until after you’ve returned home.
Ready to start?