BELUGA for charter
Our expert view
Climb the Grand Crow's nest - the ideal place for whale watching or enjoying a champagne sun set.
A go-anywhere explorer style motor yacht for charter.
An expedition-style superyacht perfectly suited to her cruising area. BELUGA has a wide beam and therefore unusually large volume for her length.
BELUGA sleeps up to 12 guests in 5 staterooms. She carries up to 6 crew on board to ensure a relaxed luxury yacht experience.
Diving, relaxing, fishing or just enjoying the view BELUGA has it all in abundance.
Summer cruising area:
Australia & New Zealand, South Pacific
Winter cruising area:
South Pacific, Australia & New Zealand
The best of BELUGA
Scuba equipment - unlimited fills and a large range of water toys.
Her own 40 ft chase boat for fishing and diving.
Timeless styling, beautiful furnishings and sumptuous throughout.
Features in full
- Gym / exercise equipment
- Zero speed stabilizers
- Ice class
- Swimming pool / deck Jacuzzi
- Jet ski / waverunner
- • TENDERS
- 2 x Tenders 4.3m Swift Mirage RIB 60hp
- 00 FLYING CUTLASS, an 8.4m tender jet boat – perfect for snorkelling, fishing, diving and exploration
- Reef fishing gear
- 2 x stand-up paddle boards
- 10 x scuba diving sets
- 12 x snorkelling sets (wetsuits, snorkels, masks, fins, stinger suits
- 2 x seabobs F5
- 1 x foam floating lilypad
- 1 x 2 person sea biscuit
- 1 x wakeboard
- 1 x set of water skis
- 1 x knee board
- Inflatable and towable toys
- Water sports protection helmets and impact vests
- Scuba equipment including:
- 14 x shorties wetsuits (adults and children), 12 x masks and snorkels, 12 x pairs of fins
- Stinger suits with boots and hoods (full cover)
- Diving gear including dive compressor with unlimited tank fi lls (additional equipment can be hired)
- 12 x BCDs (buoyancy control device)
- 16 x Bottles
- 10 x Octopus Rigs
- Dive instructor required for diving charters: approx. $700 AUD per day (Far North Queensland) 00 flights.
- The cost of a dive guide can vary on availability and location of the charter.
- Dive guides to be quoted on an enquiry basis & may need to be accommodated in a Guest Cabin.
- Crew quarters do NOT have spare berths.
- •Beach set up equipment e.g. gazebo, beach chairs, Webber BBQ and fire torches.
- •Beach cricket set/frisbees
- Watch the amazing video of BELUGA on the Great Barrier Reef: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3LVZGocRT0
2 x Double with splitting partition to convert beds in 2 x single
2 x Twin with Pullman
A single point of contact
Your journey starts the moment you contact us
From the first enquiry to the final goodbye, our goal is to support you throughout the entire yacht charter experience. As soon as you contact us, you will be introduced to your own dedicated consultant who will be on hand to answer all your questions, from the moment you first get in touch until after you’ve returned home.
Ready to start?