BINA for charter
Our expert view
With her Rolls-Royce variable pitch propulsion system she is a very economical yacht.
A luxurious, elegant and modern yacht for charter.
In line with the Owner’s brief, the Italian designers have managed to seamlessly blend luxury and practicality, tradition and modernity aboard this lovely yacht.
BINA is a beautiful traditional displacement vessel with a Gentleman's club interior style, offering very spacious volumes for guests and crew, thanks to a very generous beam. Dominated by a light, modern colonial beach house theme, with splashes of colour and touches of dark wood, her charming salon was designed as open space with unlimited potential.
Offering remarkable quantities of luxury for a yacht in her size category, nothing but unadulterated bliss awaits you on board BINA.
Summer cruising area:
West Mediterranean, East Mediterranean
Winter cruising area:
The best of BINA
On deck Jacuzzi.
Sleeps nine guests in four staterooms.
Beach house style.
Features in full
- Gym / exercise equipment
- Swimming pool / deck Jacuzzi
- Jet ski / waverunner
- • 10m (32ft) Intrepid tender & day boat
- 2 x 300hp engines, side-boarding ladder
- for swimming and diving, fresh water,
- toilet, ample seating for guests, cooler box
- & Bluetooth stereo
- • 5m (16ft) Zodiac RIB tender & ski
- boat 80hp outboard engine for quick
- maneuverability and beach landing
- • 2 x Seabobs
- • Yamaha 3-person WaveRunner (220hp)
- • Jumbo custom-built Freestyle Cruiser
- triple-deck slide
- • Assorted water skis & wakeboards
- • Multiple towable inflatable toys, water
- mattresses, etc.
- • Assorted snorkeling gear in all sizes
- • Paddle boards / Stand-up paddles
- • 1 x eFoil
A single point of contact
Your journey starts the moment you contact us
From the first enquiry to the final goodbye, our goal is to support you throughout the entire yacht charter experience. As soon as you contact us, you will be introduced to your own dedicated consultant who will be on hand to answer all your questions, from the moment you first get in touch until after you’ve returned home.
Ready to start?