Our expert view
2018-Winner of the prestigous ISS Award. Sophisticated interior by Achille Salvagni. Constructed for circumnavigations.
Generous full-beam Owner’s suite located on the main deck, featuring a private balcony and a huge walk-in shower.
VIP suite with private salon, convertible into 2 double staterooms.
In 2018 ENDEAVOUR 2 was awarded the prestigious ISS Power 45 - 60m Award by the International Superyacht Society.
Features in full
- Gym / exercise equipment
- Zero speed stabilizers
- Jet ski / waverunner
- 6m amphibious tender with 115 hp Yamaha outboard and s Sea Legs 3 wheeled drive system for land cruise (not available during Mediterranean season)
- 4.90m Sportis S4900 RIB tender, model S with Yamaha outboard engine (new in 06/2018, for service & water sports)
- 7m limousine tender with 280 hp Mercruiser inboard Z drive(Please note that this tender cannot be launched from the fore deck garage during bad weather.)
- 2 x Seabob F5
- 2 x SEADOO SPARK Jet-skis, 2 seater
- JOBE SCOUT4 inflatable towing donut
- HEMICOMBO Skis + towing line
- JOBE JINX Junior wakeboard pack
- JOBE LOGO wakeboard pack
- 2 x JOBE inflatable paddle-board
- 8 x snorkelling gear for adults
- 4 x snorkelling gear for kids
- 8 x swimming goggles for adults
- 4 x Swimming goggles for kids
- Lots of neoprene protection suits, pants, shoes, gloves
- Technogym Vario exercise bike
- Technogym Vario walker stepper
- Technogym Ercolina weight machine
LOWER DECK: Two equal-sized twin staterooms with en suite facilities as well as the VIP stateroom that can either be used as one large suite with double bed and private salon or as two double bed staterooms by closing the sliding door and converting the sofa in the salon into a double bed.
A single point of contact
Your journey starts the moment you contact us
From the first enquiry to the final goodbye, our goal is to support you throughout the entire yacht charter experience. As soon as you contact us, you will be introduced to your own dedicated consultant who will be on hand to answer all your questions, from the moment you first get in touch until after you’ve returned home.
Ready to start?