INDIGO STAR I
Our expert view
Has one of the largest salons in her size. Equipped with lots of toys. Family orientated crew and good value for money.
One of the biggest salons in yachts of her size.
Large selection of water toys, including sea bobs, jet skis and water slide.
Very reliable yacht; completed a 2-year cruise around the world in 2017.
Features in full
- Zero speed stabilizers
- Jet ski / waverunner
- Chase Boat Sillinger, 9.05 m x 3,05 m with Mercury Verado engines 2 x 250 hp (available on request and at surcharge of EUR 500 per day plus VAT)
- Zodiac tender YL470DL SHARC RIB white with 100 HP Yamaha
- Jet ski Seadoo rotax 4-TEC with 260 HP
- Fly board with jetski control
- Inflatable water slide
- Combi, children and slalom waterskis
- 3 x Seabobs
- 5 x Aqualung diving sets (rendez-vous diving only)
- 2 x Donuts
- 1 x Banana
The master stateroom is equipped with king size bed, study, safe and en suite facilities with bathtub.
The VIP stateroom is located aft; and equipped with queen size bed, safe and en suite facilities with bathtub.
The two double staterooms can be found amidship and are equipped with queen size beds and en suite facilities.
The twin stateroom is equipped with two single beds and en suite facilities.
The soft tones of the carpeting and the curtains contrast with the dark rich wood creating a balanced and very luxurious atmosphere.
A single point of contact
Your journey starts the moment you contact us
From the first enquiry to the final goodbye, our goal is to support you throughout the entire yacht charter experience. As soon as you contact us, you will be introduced to your own dedicated consultant who will be on hand to answer all your questions, from the moment you first get in touch until after you’ve returned home.