Our expert view
The goal was to create a classically beautiful yacht that is performance-focused for maximum efficiency.
Features in full
- Gym / exercise equipment
- Beach club
- Zero speed stabilizers
- Swimming pool / deck Jacuzzi
- Jet ski / waverunner
- 25' Nautica Widebody w/ 315 hp Yanmar
- 22' Nautica Widebody w/ 250 hp Yamaha
- 15' Nautica rescue tender w/ 60 hp Yamaha
- 2 x 3 person Sea Doo waverunners
- Inflatable slide
- 16' Inflatable trampoline
- 2 x 2 person kayak
- 2 x 1 person kayak
- 2 x F5 model Seabob
- 2 x rigid SUP
- 1 x inflatable SUP
- 4 x Mountain bike
- Golf clubs and floating golf balls
- 2 x Wakeboard
- 2 x adult and child water skis
- Fishing gear (Deep Sea & Trolling)
- Snorkelling gear
- Towable toys including donuts, banana, biscuits
- 2 x Giant water balls/hamster wheels
- Childrens' toys - kites, swing ball, water balloon launcher, badminton
- Beach set up
- Diving board
- Electric mobility scooter - disabled guests only
BELOW DECK: six guest staterooms reside below deck, four of which are equipped with king berths. The fifth offers a queen, single and Pullman while the 7th is convertible from guest room to spa.
BRIDGE DECK: Skylounge with two large couches and full entertainment set can be found here. More casual dining is offered on this deck with seating for up to 10 guests.
OBESERVATION DECK: Offers a quaint lounge with panoramic views, a fully equipped gym and day head.
A single point of contact
Your journey starts the moment you contact us
From the first enquiry to the final goodbye, our goal is to support you throughout the entire yacht charter experience. As soon as you contact us, you will be introduced to your own dedicated consultant who will be on hand to answer all your questions, from the moment you first get in touch until after you’ve returned home.