MAGIX for charter
Our expert view
Offering amazing quantities of luxury for a yacht in her size.
A luxurious, modern yacht for charter.
MAGIX was launched in 1992 by Heesen Yachts and refitted in 2012.
MAGIX features and understated elegant interior, custom designed by the yacht Owner, with desirable main deck master stateroom decorated in gorgeous earth tones that will appeal to a wide variety of clients. Below deck a full beam VIP stateroom with sofa and vanity. Her main deck is the perfect place for enjoying a light lunch under the shade of the awning, while still enjoying the fresh air.
A top notch professional crew that will go out of their way to show you the best of Greece while cruising in their native land.
Summer cruising area:
Winter cruising area:
The best of MAGIX
A stylish minty hue gives the interior a chic yet warming atmosphere.
Accommodates 10 guests in 3 double and 2 twin staterooms.
On deck Jacuzzi.
Features in full
- Zero speed stabilizers
- Swimming pool / deck Jacuzzi
- Jet ski / waverunner
- 1 X “Zodiac” rib 5,2 metres suitable for up to 9 pax with 100hp Yamaha outboard
- 1 X “Geniuss” rib 3,2 metres suitable for up to 4 pax with 30hp Suzuki outboard
- Water skiing: two pairs of water-skis and an “Obrien” waveboard
- Inflatable towables: one banana for 6 persons, one tube for 2 persons and one tube for 3 persons
- 1 brand new, 2020, 3-seater, SEA DOO - GTI model with a 130 horsepower
- 2 X “Seabob” model F5 S with integrated underwater camera.
- 2 X “Jobe” inflatable SUPs (stand-up paddle boards)
- 2 X inflatable canoes for 2 persons each
- Snorkeling gear that include full face masks with integrated snorkel, fins of various sizes etc.
- Fishing gear: two rods, fishing lines and hooks
A single point of contact
Your journey starts the moment you contact us
From the first enquiry to the final goodbye, our goal is to support you throughout the entire yacht charter experience. As soon as you contact us, you will be introduced to your own dedicated consultant who will be on hand to answer all your questions, from the moment you first get in touch until after you’ve returned home.
Ready to start?