SURI for charter
Our expert view
Virtually no other yacht can offer the mix of luxury, adventure, equipment & crew that SuRi was purpose-built to provide
A one of a kind experience.
If you are looking for comfort, fun or adventures, SuRi is the perfect fit. With her helicopter, seaplane, numerous toys and her large and comfortable staterooms she ideal.
Featuring seven staterooms with en suite facilities she is the perfect charter yacht for large groups.
Out of all the charters in the world, few can deliver the genuinely unique experience that can be enjoyed aboard SuRi.
Not for sale or charter to US residents while in US waters.
Summer cruising area:
Winter cruising area:
Caribbean & Bahamas
The best of SURI
Plenty of sea toys and gym equipment.
On deck Jacuzzi.
Features in full
- Gym / exercise equipment
- Swimming pool / deck Jacuzzi
- Jet ski / waverunner
- WATER & LAND EQUIPMENT
- Below is a list of water and land equipment available on SuRi. The crew have extensive experience, knowledge and qualifications to instruct or assist in the use of the equipment onboard. Please co-ordinate with a stewardess or deck crewmember to arrange a
- SPEEDBOATS & TENDERS
- Intrepid Center Console – 37ft, with three 300hp V6 Yamaha 4-stroke Outboards – maximum speed of 50 knots and features a built –in toilet / shower, a live bait tank and fish holding tank; fully equipped for game fishing and scuba diving. She is the
- Mastercraft X22 Wakeboarding boat - 22ft, with an Ilmor MV-8 6.2L engine. Boat’s seating for up to 16 people, along with a top of the line fusion sound system, creating the ultimate conditions for wakeboarding and other water sports.
- Stan-Craft Wooden Classic Speedster Open Boat (Woodacres) – 30ft in length, with an 8.1L Mercruiser Inboard Engine – 1997 deluxe vintage boat that has been fully refurbished with Mahogany wood and comfortable seating. It can carry up to 6 passengers a
- Munson Packman – 23ft landing Craft with 200hp 4-stroke Outboards – maximum speed of 30 knots. This boat is the work horse of the SuRi fleet and makes shore landings and beach BBQ’s a breeze.
- DSB inflatable Rescue Boat - 16ft, with a 25hp Evinrude 4-stroke outboard engine.
- 8m BRIG inflatable tender - brand new in 2022.
- Gemclass Gaff-igg - classic day sailor, designed by Herbert Kramm – Gartner. The sailboat can carry up to 4 passengers.
- 4 x Yamaha High Performance 1.8 Jet Ski’s - 2 in Black and Blue & 2 in Black and Red
- 2 x Yamaha Super jet Race Performance Stand Up Jet Ski’s - 1 in Black & 1 in White
- WATER SPORT EQUIPMENT
- • 2 x Seabob F5S underwater scooters
- • 1 x Zapata fly board with a variety of boots to fit all sizes
- • 1 x Zapata hover board with variety of boot sizes
- • Adult Connelly water skis
- • Child Connelly water skis
- • 4 x paddle boards
- • 6 x surfboards ranging from 5’ to 8’
- • 4x Foam long boards 8”
- • 1x Foam long board 8.2”
- • Variety of kneeboards, wakeboards and wake surf boards
- • 2 x Jet Ski tow sled’s
- • Assorted towable inflatable toys
- • Yellow banana boat for 4 people
- • 2 x single kayaks
- • 2 x double kayaks
- • 1 x Hobie Cat for 4 persons
- • 1 x Heritage single rowing boat
- • 1 x Heritage double rowing boat
- • 1x Single person rowing skull
- • Fishing gear for trawling / jigging
- • Variety of big game fishing gear
- • Freestyle cruiser inflatable water slide 11m
- • Inflatable rock-climbing wall
- • Inflatable swimming pool
- • Inflatable stern platform for water sports equipment
- • Inflatable platform for single Jet Ski
- DIVE EQUIPMENT
- • NUVAR compressor which fills 2 bottles in 15 minutes
- • 1 x Nitrox compressor
- • 18 x Aluminum tanks (80's)
- • 15 x Full BCD kits with regulators
- • 15 x Dive masks
- • Full line of short and long 3 mil wet suits
- • Full complement of snorkeling Gear
- KITEBOARDING EQUIPMENT
- • Assorted seat & waist harnesses
- • 7,9,11,15m core kites
- • 2 x twin tip boards
- • 1 x adjustable foil board (50,70,90cm mast)
- LAND EQUIPMENT
- Cannondale Hybrid Bicycles – 3 Cannondale road bikes.
- Beach Set-up: BBQ setup including seating for up to 12, Sun shades, Weber BBQ, Beach Volley Balls, and assorted beach games catering ashore.
- Helicopter deck is commercially registered and certified. No helicopter is provided.
- N.B.: more stable than yacht with stabilizers due to the hull form and 400 tons of water ballast carried on board.
A single point of contact
Your journey starts the moment you contact us
From the first enquiry to the final goodbye, our goal is to support you throughout the entire yacht charter experience. As soon as you contact us, you will be introduced to your own dedicated consultant who will be on hand to answer all your questions, from the moment you first get in touch until after you’ve returned home.
Ready to start?