CNB 76 (HULL NO.30)
Our expert view
Seaworthy, elegant, efficient, comfortable and easy to handle, the CNB 76 embodies 35 years of CNB experience.
Set of dark grey sails from North Sails.
A performance 32 metre carbon fibre mast by Hall Spars with rod rigging.
A genuine swimming platform which is also the tender garage door.
Features in full
- The tender garage is accessible from the transom when opened and from a deck hatch located in the cockpit.
- The garage can accommodate up to a 3.50 m RIB type tender with outboard engine, or a 3.85 m Williams type jet tender.
- Dedicated system to help getting the tender in and out of the garage. The large hydraulic aft platform spread to the sea and can then serve as a launching ramp.
- S/s swim ladder with teak steps integrated in the platform.
- Self-draining garage, with natural ventilation.
- Alarm system in the garage in case of gasoline vapors
Sound, objective and impartial advice
Multifaceted, professional and with extensive knowledge of every aspect of purchasing a superyacht, our dedicated sales consultants will provide sound, objective and impartial advice to expertly guide you through the buying process. Our global team encompasses 26 nationalities, 23 languages, and a vast portfolio of expertise. What unites us is our passion for yachting and pursuit for excellence.
Ready to start?