Our expert view
Modern long range Explorer.
Winner of the 2018 International Superyacht Society Power 45-60m award.
VIP suite with private salon, convertible into two double staterooms.
An exceptional superyacht with design that emphasizes all the great attributes of a contemporary explorer.
Features in full
- Gym / exercise equipment
- Zero speed stabilizers
- Jet ski / waverunner
- 6m amphibious tender with 115 hp Yamaha outboard and s Sea Legs 3 wheeled drive system for land cruise (not available during Mediterranean season)
- 4.90m Sportis S4900 RIB tender, model S with Yamaha outboard engine (new in 06/2018, for service & water sports)
- 7m limousine tender with 280 hp Mercruiser inboard Z drive(Please note that this tender cannot be launched from the fore deck garage during bad weather.)
- 2 x Seabob F5
- 2 x SEADOO SPARK Jet-skis, 2 seater
- JOBE SCOUT4 inflatable towing donut
- HEMICOMBO Skis + towing line
- JOBE JINX Junior wakeboard pack
- JOBE LOGO wakeboard pack
- 2 x JOBE inflatable paddle-board
- 8 x snorkelling gear for adults
- 4 x snorkelling gear for kids
- 8 x swimming goggles for adults
- 4 x Swimming goggles for kids
- Lots of neoprene protection suits, pants, shoes, gloves
- Technogym Vario exercise bike
- Technogym Vario walker stepper
- Technogym Ercolina weight machine
LOWER DECK: Two equal-sized twin staterooms with en suite facilities as well as the VIP stateroom that can either be used as one large suite with double bed and private salon or as two double bed staterooms by closing the sliding door and converting the sofa in the salon into a double bed.
Sound, objective and impartial advice
Multifaceted, professional and with extensive knowledge of every aspect of purchasing a superyacht, our dedicated sales consultants will provide sound, objective and impartial advice to expertly guide you through the buying process. Our global team encompasses 26 nationalities, 23 languages, and a vast portfolio of expertise. What unites us is our passion for yachting and pursuit for excellence.