Our expert view
Motor yacht space on a sailing yacht - the best of both worlds. Stable platform and incredible access to the sea.
Her draught allows this large yacht to get close to beaches and anchorages that other yachts simply can’t get to.
The huge outdoor space is a catamaran’s best asset with a 50sq m shaded cockpit and flybridge in the sun.
Fully coded for charter, this yacht will offset her running costs every year if required.
Features in full
- Onboard scuba diving
- Highfield 490 tender and Honda 80 hp outboard
- Bombardier AX Compact 500 with Yamaha 9.9 hp
- Seabob x 2
- Jobe banana rider for four persons
- O’Brien Le Tube Deluxe
- Tube Screamer
- O’Brien Jumpseat 2
- O’Brien Ace
- Wakeboard System 124
- O’Brien Surge kneeboard
- Reverso Sailboat
- 2 Rigid 2-men Kayaks
- The yacht is also equipped for snorkeling, fishing and deep sea fishing.
- IPHARRA is fitted with a stern Hydraulic elevator to facilitate access to the boat and two tenders: a Zodiac Yachtline deluxe 470 with Yamaha 80 HP and a Bombard AX compact 500 with Yamaha 9.9 HP.
Three guest staterooms are equipped with king size beds (twin or doubles according to guest requirements), one stateroom with queen size bed and one with twin beds. All have fantastic views over the sea and large en suite bathrooms.
The master suite is positioned on the main deck to comfortably accommodate guests who have mobility challenges if required.
Sound, objective and impartial advice
Multifaceted, professional and with extensive knowledge of every aspect of purchasing a superyacht, our dedicated sales consultants will provide sound, objective and impartial advice to expertly guide you through the buying process. Our global team encompasses 26 nationalities, 23 languages, and a vast portfolio of expertise. What unites us is our passion for yachting and pursuit for excellence.