Our expert view
Motor yacht space on a sailing yacht - the best of both worlds. Stable platform and incredible access to the sea.
Features in full
- Zero speed stabilizers
- Zodiac Yachtline Deluxe 470 with Yamaha 80 hp
- Bombardier AX Compact 500 with Yamaha 9.9 hp
- Jobe banana rider for four persons
- O’Brien Le Tube Deluxe
- Tube Screamer
- O’Brien Jumpseat 2
- O’Brien combo skis Celebrity
- JR Celebrity
- O’Brien Ace
- Wakeboard System 124
- O’Brien Surge kneeboard
- Laser Sailboat
- 2 Rigid 2-men Kayaks
- BIC Sport Tobago
- The yacht is also equipped for snorkeling, fishing and deep sea fishing.
- IPHARRA is fitted with a stern Hydraulic elevator to facilitate access to the boat and two tenders: a Zodiac Yachtline deluxe 470 with Yamaha 80 HP and a Bombard AX compact 500 with Yamaha 9.9 HP.
Three guest staterooms are equipped with king size beds (one or two beds according to your wishes), one stateroom with queen size bed and one with twin beds. All have fantastic views over the sea and en suite bathroom.
The master suite is positioned to comfortably accommodate guests who have mobility challenges.
Sound, objective and impartial advice
Multifaceted, professional and with extensive knowledge of every aspect of purchasing a superyacht, our dedicated sales consultants will provide sound, objective and impartial advice to expertly guide you through the buying process. Our global team encompasses 26 nationalities, 23 languages, and a vast portfolio of expertise. What unites us is our passion for yachting and pursuit for excellence.