NORTHERN SUN for sale
Our expert view
Following her latest refit she is better than ever.
A truely worldwide cruising expedition yacht.
NORTHERN SUN is a majestic exploration yacht with uncompromising go anywhere ability.
This impressive 50 meter yacht offers stately cruising and an abundance of interior space for 12 guests in true comfort. Her main deck is entirely dedicated to entertainment spaces, from the light airy main salon to the alfresco dining on the aft deck. A sheer pleasure for relaxation and comfort.
NORTHERN SUN is ready to go worldwide cruising with her new Owner.
The best of NORTHERN SUN
Worldwide capability with 10,000 nm range.
Continually upgraded, improved and maintained regardless of cost.
Excellent charter yacht with a weekly rate of USD 161,700.
Features in full
- Gym / exercise equipment
- Swimming pool / deck Jacuzzi
- Jet ski / waverunner
- 1 x ‘SEAT 219’ fiberglass ‘rigid’ tender - (built in SEAT Boat Co., Pattaya, Thailand) with Steyr 174 inboard diesel and ‘Bravo One’ drive. Over hauled 2020 (Solas Approved Rescue Tender)
- 1 x ACS 6.8m ‘Hammerhead’ RIB - (built in A.C.S., Subic) with Steyr 164 inboard diesel and ‘Alamarin 230 waterjet’ drive. New Engine + Completely over hauled Tender in 2020 (Solas Approved Rescue Tender)
- 1 x Work Tender Zodiac 3.6M with 25HP 2 stroke outboard (2017)
- 2 x Laser sailing dinghies
- 2 x iAquas
- 5 x scuba equipment
- 10 x Kayaks 4 double and 6 single
- 1 x Awake electric surfboard
- 2 x wakeboards
- 1 x Wakesurf Board
- 2 x doughnuts
- 4 x rigid stand up paddle boards
- 1 x Adult waterskis
- 1 x 5.5m inflatable slide (two decks high - from bridge deck)
- 12 x snorkeling gear
- Assorted children's toys
- Diving Gear
- Dive locker with compressor, tanks & equipment however rendezvous diving arranged.
Sound, objective and impartial advice
Multifaceted, professional and with extensive knowledge of every aspect of purchasing a superyacht, our dedicated sales consultants will provide sound, objective and impartial advice to expertly guide you through the buying process. Our global team encompasses 26 nationalities, 23 languages, and a vast portfolio of expertise. What unites us is our passion for yachting and pursuit for excellence.
Ready to start?